Read the terms and conditions thoroughly. AUTO TRANS SOLUTIONS is a registered and licensed to ship vehicles within and interstate without problem. However, the terms and conditions are prepared to disabuse the misuse of our services.
- The customer must be registered owner of the vehicle required for shipping. The vehicle must be insured and its insurance is solely customer’s responsibility.
- Preparing the car for shipping is a must. All loose parts, fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, etc. must be removed and properly secured. Any part of the vehicle that falls off during vehicle transport is customer’s responsibility including damages caused by said part to any and all other vehicles involved.
- The vehicle should be content free and the company does not bear responsibility during Border checking and all.
- It is strongly advised to remove all car stuffs such as stereo, toll passes, GPS system, roofs etc. The company will not bear responsibility for damage or theft of these items during transit.
- Any alarm system installed in the vehicle should be switched off. In the event the car alarm sounds, the transporter is allowed to silence the alarm by any means deems reasonable and effective.
Other Liabilities Terms:
- Delivery time is not guaranteed. All delivery dates and times are only estimates of normal deliveries. We are not liable for delays but we will notify you of any contingencies or delays. You can track your vehicle all times during transit.
- We are not liable to pay for any auto rental charges due to delays, damage or accidents.
- We provide cargo insurance that provides protection against all risks of physical loss or damage to freight from any external cause during shipping, whether by land, sea or air.
- Any cancellation done in 24 hours of booking is free. 24 hours prior pick up is scheduled. So, you have to pay $150 cancelation fee.
Delivery And Payment Terms:
- The vehicle owner or the customer can designate a person to act as their agent at the point of pick up and/ or delivery, if for any reason they are unavailable. No damages will be accepted if there is any missing signature.
- All payments for vehicle transportation must be in the form of cash or cashier’s check. The customer agrees that if the payment cannot be made by cashier’s check, the vehicle will be stored at the customer’s expense. Should the customer be unable to accept delivery for any reason, the vehicle will be placed in storage. Any and all storage and/or delivery charges will be responsibility of the customer. That is $150 will be added to Bill of Lading.
- We will inform the customer prior to the delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to have the full payment when the transporter’s driver at any specified time and place. No Exceptions!
- All damage claims are to be addressed to transporter and to be mentioned in lading bill. All claims must be made with 5 days of delivery with a statement of specific damage claimed. Exception of damages not mentioned in bill of lading will not be honoured.
- All claims will be settled at actual cost.
- This is a contract between the parties governing this transport and no other agreement or contract is in effect. No claims or legal action of any kind may be initiated against transporter’s agent(s) or the transport broker (if any).
We are NOT responsible for any damage not caused by transporter negligence. If any portion or part of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, all other parts of this agreement remain in effect.